메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

How often does a music in the brain make an obsessive inner voice emerge? In the morning I heard a minibus song, and I sung it all day long. Even a fleeting tuning might become a curse. Why does our brain react to music and how can uncomfortable words come from our minds?

The inquiry also included psychologists and scientists. This phenomenon has been described as a "cognitive itch" or "earworm" in a colloquial sense. In 2003 Kelaris searched the crowd and developed several kinds of connections during his inquiry, searching for repulsive causes.

By attentively looking at the working properties of the brain cell, https://framaforms.org/james-kelaris-was-looking-for-irritating-reasons-1630922269 the perception of music falls within the control of the brain audience. It can be revived, but if you stop listening to music, try to make music in your thoughts. It's my own pathway syndrome.

In this regard, neuropsychologists have made a number of hypotheses. For example, you can keep tunes that you love or feel like the artist. But what if you have a tune and have to get rid of it immediately?ceo1.jpg
위로