메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Jess Eva Reveals How Much She Was Paid For I'm A Celebrity Appearance

TrentKelliher599 2022.03.05 13:58 조회 수 : 1

She starred on the 2021 season of I'm a Celebrity...
Get Me Out Of Here! Australia.

And on Thursday, Jess Eva revealed the paltry amount she was paid for appearing on the Channel Ten show.

The 37-year-old was discussing Nathan Buckley reportedly pocketing $300,000 for his stint on the show, when she revealed she had received 'not even half of half of half' of that amount.

Revealed: Triple M host Jess Eva (pictured) has revealed the paltry amount she was paid for her appearance on I'm a Celebrity...

Get Me Out of Here! Australia

Jess' co-hosts asked her if she'd received a similar amount for her appearance in the jungle last year.

'You son of a**! I know why you're asking me this. You have got a big smile on your face,' she said, before revealing she was paid less than $40,000.

Jess placed third in last year's season of I'm a Celebrity.

Amount: The 37-year-old was discussing Nathan Buckley reportedly pocketing $300,000 for his stint on the show, when she revealed she was paid less than $40,000

Jess and her husband Norm Hogan rose to fame on Channel Nine renovation show The Block in 2018.

During the season finale, they sold their apartment at auction for $2,859,000, making a tidy profit of $209,000.

In 2020, Jess revealed she and Norm had blown the entire cash prize on swimming pools, gambling and 'helping out their friends'.

Rise to fame: Jess and her husband Norm Hogan rose to fame on Channel Nine renovation show The Block in 2018. During the season finale, they sold their apartment at auction for $2,859,000, making a tidy profit of $209,000

위로